The Hotel Hamahigashima Resort fully understands the importance of protecting your privacy. As a part of our service to you, we may use the information you provided to email, mail or call you about reservations, offers and events and other relevant information. We protect your personal information observing all applicable laws and company regulations relating to privacy protection.
- 1. Appropriate Collection
- We will only collect your personal information by appropriate and fair methods.
- 2. Purpose of Use
- Personal information we collect may be used for the following purposes:
- (1) Sending information about upcoming events and new products to customers;
- (2) Providing services to members;
- (3) Managing reservations;
- (4) Keeping lodging management;
- (5) Providing services to customers who use our facilities;
- 3. Providing Information to Third Parties
- We will not provide your personal information to any third party without your advance consent. However, we may provide necessary information to an individual or entity. We will exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over such individual or entity to ensure the security of such personal information.
- 4. Security of Personal Data
- (1) We maintain personal data accuracy and keep it safely.
- (2) We will delete or dispose personal information as soon as it becomes unnecessary, and keep minimum amount of personal data to accomplish our purposes of use.
- (3) We establish appropriate safeguards to protect the personal information from destruction, modification, unauthorized access, computer viruses and etc.
- (4) We will take measures to prevent the personal information from improper disclosure.
- 5. Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use, Deletion
- We will respond appropriately to requests from our users to disclose, correct, cease use of and delete the personal information only if we find a valid reason for such request.
- 6. Organization, System
- (1) We will assign responsibility for protection of personal information to a designated officer in order to help ensure appropriate management of personal information.
- (2) We will handle personal information appropriately by educating our CEOs and employees with how to protect and manage personal information.
- 7. Privacy statement known to all employees and other related parties.
Established on July 1, 2008.
Please contact the phone number below to raise complaints, make an inquiry and disclose your personal information.
Shurei Co.,Ltd. （Hotel Hamahigashima Resort）
202 Katsurenhiga, Uruma-shi, Okinawa-ken 904-2316